nice!! really nice
Robobox is a 2D puzzle-platformer game where you play as a quick-witted and agile robot which commands box-shaped minions. The boxes are used to build structures, such as towers and bridges, to solve puzzles and get you through each level. The levels are hand-built, compact and feature challenges of varying difficulty.
The main focus of the game is in placing the boxes in clever ways. The boxes can be attached to each other’s sides in any possible way and placed on buttons to activate doors. Controlling the character is simple, involving only movement, jumping and wall-jumping.
The game can be played with the keyboard and mouse, and there's also support for the Xbox controller (in italics) outside of menus.
- Move/wall-jump: A and D keys / Left stick
- Jump: Space or W key / A button
- Look down: S key / Right bumper
- Move box selector: Mouse or arrow keys / D-pad
- Place/remove box: Left click or E key / X button
- Teleport boxes to you: Q key / Y button
- Toggle selector visibility (needs to be enabled in settings): Right click or left shift / B button
- Pause: Esc / Start
Play in browser or extract the zip-file somewhere and run the exe.
- Play in browser!99 days ago
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
nice!! really nice
Thank you very much! How did you like the puzzles? Which was your favourite?
Well... The levels are all unique in there own ways. I like how you introduced new game mechanics as the levels progressed. I haven't finished all the levels yet so i cant really say a favorite but i will finish the levels when i get a chance to. (i don't think i can ever make a game like this one so good job)
um. also could you look at my game i have updated it and it should be much better i have tested it a lot and everything seems to be working fine :)
oh yeah i like the lighting